Set Up Your Studio Before You Begin
Creating beats may seem a difficult task. Millions of individuals have the talent of creating beats but they lack proper resources and platform. Lack of resources especially makes creation of beats near to impossible task. However, creating beats online is now a solution for many artists. Online market is vast. It provides never ending opportunities for artists of all ages and categories. Not just making beats online, you can also sell it online. Like you, there are many users who work through the web. They too, prepare beats online and there are people who search for suitable beats on the web.
How to Make Beats Online?
A very common question is how one can make beats online? As mentioned earlier, internet in itself is a world of its own. It has endless features that amuse the users. When it comes to making beats online, it offers numerous advanced software, which assist you step by step in making beats online. These software and programs are user friendly with an interface that is extremely easy to understand. They make making beats online an easy and less time consuming task. The following are some tips that would help a newbie like you make beats online.
The Necessary Equipment: the equipment professional artists use to make their beats is way beyond a person’s budget when he is a beginner. However, technology has made things easier for us now.
- The primary equipment that you will need to make your beat online is a computer. The computer should be powerful enough that it holds a Digital Audio Workstation. It should have at least 1 GB of RAM and an Intel i3 processor is ideal. When it comes to selection between PC and MAC, MAC is more suitable for making beats.
- Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): this is the place where you will be working on the beats. It is advanced software that allows you to record your beats, edit them and play them. There are a number of DAWs available in the market and you should choose the one, which is the easiest for you to understand and use.
- Speakers: a computer comes with its own speakers and a laptop has inbuilt speakers. However, when you are making beats, these standard speakers would not help you hear details that need to be considered when making music. You would need a pair of studio monitor speakers. They are designed for the purpose of music production.
- Headphones: a pair of quality headphones would be a good choice as you do not want to disturb your family or neighbors. Moreover, headphones help you monitor music more closely.
- Drum Kits, Audio Loops and Samples: Samples and drum kits are the most essential foundation for the beats. You would like to have a drum sound that would force the people to move with the beat. Audio loops and samples are equally essential.
Once you have set up the equipment, you would move towards the basics. The guides to making beats are available on the internet and are easy to understand. With proper understanding, you can make beats online that are a total hit!